Proelement is an electrical contractor based in, but not limited to, the South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne specialising in the provision of electrical solutions to customers in the residential, commercial and industrial sectors.
At Proelement our aim is to satisfy our customers. We accomplish this through developing a close relationship with you to help understand your needs when providing you with electrical solutions in the most effective and efficient way possible. With years of industry experience we help you understand what is necessary to achieve any requests for electrical solutions you may have.
OUR QUALITY IS OUR TRADEMARK
We absolutely pride ourselves in the quality of our workmanship. We achieve this through education, understanding and care. We pride ourselves on addressing all your issues and concerns in the most effective and efficient manner. Our honesty and integrity underpins our entire decision making and the quality of our work speaks for itself. At Proelement we want more than just your custom, we want to make sure you are satisfied from the moment you first speak with us. After all, our quality is the key reason behind our success!
TYPES OF ELECTRICAL SOLUTIONS OFFERED
Proelement provides experienced and knowledgeable technicians to accommodate for all your electrical solutions in accordance with current Australian Standards.
Proelement provides the following electrical solutions and much more:
- Residential: new homes, existing home upgrades or renovations, kitchen/ bathroom/ laundry renovations, lighting, power, switchboards and much more.
- Commercial: new fit outs, existing fit out upgrades or renovations, offices, stores, schools factories, lighting, power and much more.
- Industrial: new factory fit outs, existing factory fit out upgrades or renovations, machines, High Bay/ Low Bay lighting, 3 phase power outlets and much more.
- Patient Areas: new fit outs, existing fit out upgrades and renovations for practices and surgeries, to accommodate all medical professions such as general practitioner doctor’s, dentist’s, podiatrist’s, physiotherapist’s, chiropractor’s, osteotharapist’s and much more.
- Switchboards: new and existing installations to suit all applications.
- Lighting: layout design, high bay, low bay, fluorescent, LED, sensor, dimming applications.
- Power: layout design, single phase, multiple phase (such as three phase) applications.
- Automation: for all lighting and power applications.
- Data: layout deisgn, phone, data, fax, internet, FTA TV, Pay TV applications.